Tuesday, 9 August 2016

UNN Releases 2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening Results

The management of University o Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has published the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise scores for candidates that already uploaded their O'level results.


STEPS TO CHECK YOUR RESULTS ONLINE

*. Candidates are to visit the UN result checking portal; http://www.unnportal.unn.edu.nN/ScrenningApplication.aspx
*. Enter Jamb Registration Number in the box provided,
*. Then hit the Submit button to check.

NOTE:
The screening result which was released is what they will use to give admission.
Don't believe anybody that will tell you to add it to your JAMB score and divide it by 2.
The score comprises your JAMB score and your SSCE score.

UNN used your grades on the 4 Utme subjects (which you can see on the slip)
STEPS TO CALCULATE YOUR SCORE
Your JAMB score makes up 60% of the total score while your SSC makes up the remaining 40%.
For the SSCE score
A1=100
B2=90
B3=80
C4=70
C5=60
C6=50
D7=40 ETC
Step I. multiply your score for the 4 subjects by 0.4
Step II... multiply your JAMB score by 0.6
Step III... Finally sum up the results in step I&II above, that is your score.

Join our Subscribers Today and Receive Updates by EMail


SHARE THIS

0 comments: